Dr. Vincer owns Scarlet Dental in both Pickerington and Zanesville. Dr. Vincer graduated from Saint Mary's of Notre Dame before graduating from The Ohio State University with her doctorate in dental surgery. She is an adjunct professor for The Ohio State University’s College of Dentistry, has served on multiple boards for Saint Mary's College, and has also served on several advisorary committees for both the American Dental Association and Ohio Dental Association. She has received the honors of American Dental Association's 10 Under 10 Award in 2018, which recognizes the top 10 dentists in all of the United States who have been practicing 10 years or less, as well as Columbus Business First's 40 Under 40 in 2017.
Her professional mission is to provide all patients, regardless of their socioeconomic status, with the highest quality of dentistry possible in a welcoming and beautiful office!
- She has volunteered at the Maasai Dental Clinic in the Mara of Kenya in 2019 and 2017.
- She volunteers regularly at the free extraction clinic at the Columbus Health Department.
- She has held ADA’s Give Kids A Smile event in her office for the past ten years.
- She visits schools and childcare centers educating kids on oral hygiene.
- Her and her husband have chaired Cornerstone of Hope's annual gala for the past three years.
- She has been a feature guest on podcasts such as 200 Proof Life, Momcast, MDIBs (Mommy Dentists in Business), and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Vincer and her husband, Scott, have three young kids: Scotty, Stella, and John. Dr. Vincer proudly resides in Pickerington. She enjoys traveling the world with her family, being an avid reader, and cheering on both the Irish and the Buckeyes!